Administrative Officer (Personnel)
Level-10 in the pay matrix (56,100 - 1,77,500) VII CPC
No. of Post(s):
01 (One) - Unreserved
40 years (Relaxation as per Govt. of India norms)
Qualification & Experience:
Master’s degree with 55% marks with five years’ experience in Personnel/Purchase & Stores/Finance & Accounts on govt./University/Autonomous body.
1: Candidates having 5 year’s experience in pay Level L-7 and above.
2: Degree in Law
Job Description & Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment and Hiring: You will be responsible for managing the recruitment and hiring process for new employees, which includes posting job listings, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and making job offers, Appointments as per FRSR/GOI rules.
2. Employee Records: You will be responsible for maintaining accurate employee records, including employment contracts, performance evaluations, and other personnel files like Service Books, Leave files, etc.
3. Benefits Administration: You will be responsible for managing employee benefits, such as health insurance, CEA, Compensatory & other Allowances, retirement plans, Monitoring and processing leave applications as per rules, etc.
4. Compliance: You will ensure that the organization is complying with all relevant laws and regulations related to personnel and labour laws.
5. Employee Relations: You will be responsible for managing employee relations, including resolving conflicts, providing guidance on employee policies, and managing disciplinary actions.
6. Training and Development: You will be responsible for coordinating training and development programs for employees to help them grow professionally and improve their skills.
7. Performance Management: You will be responsible for managing the performance management process, which includes setting goals, providing feedback, and conducting performance evaluations, procedure for promotion, MACP cases, seniority etc.
8. Able to handle and manage General administration functions like medical bills, Transport, Security, RTI cases, etc.
9. Any other relevant jobs in Administration as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Last Date of Application:
September 07, 2023